Pages

Tuesday, December 25, 2012

Merry Christmas!

Merry Christmas! I just want to thank all of you for showing me time and time again that joining the book-blogging world was the best thing I could have done. You're all amazing, wonderful people and I just love you to pieces. I hope you have wonderful holidays full of love, cheer, and joy!




 


image

Decorating the tree for X-Mas with Family and Friends!
Things To Love About Winter : Christmas Lights On Cinderella’s Castle
can someone show up at my house and do this for me at christmas please?

3 comments:

  1. "'Tis the season to be jolly and joooyous, la la la do do do..."

    Man, all I saw was the screenshot of Kermit and Robin and the entire scene flooded my mind.

    Merry Christmas, indeed. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I had that song stuck in my head ALL DAY. It's my favorite bit of that movie! Which is, in turn, one of my favorite holiday movies!

      Delete
  2. Ohh, awesome post :D Hih, thank you for sharing all the videos/gifs. <3 Hope you had an amazing Christmas and Holiday :D Sigh. I adore Home Alone :) And Harry Potter :D And Mean Girls.. Hih ;p

    ReplyDelete

Note: comments on posts older than 90 days are automatically moderated, so they won't show up here immediately. Thanks for commenting! :)